Friday, June 28, 2019

Blood Adventure Part III (Finale)

   Previously, Hazel~Chan was at the hospital because she almost died on Blood Trail. Now.......When Hazel got home she thought about how J'Kyrah was an imaginary friend. "How is she imaginary..? She was in that picture that I took on Blood Trail." Hazel looked at the picture that Nurse Kayou gave her. J'Kyrah appeared and Hazel asked J'Kyrah, "How could you....How could you lie to me saying you were real!?" J'Kyrah sighed," I'm sorry Hazel, I felt like you wouldn't believe me...." "J'Kyrah.....If you feel like I wouldn't believe you, you don't have to be my friend..." Hazel walked out of her house and walked back to Blood Trail. It turned night time and Hazel decided that it was time for her to join her friend in heaven. "Wendigos, You may come after me...You have permission." Suddenly, about 10 wendigos heard her call, and Hazel joined her friend in Heaven.....




               THE END


   Hope you enjoyed this horror series and hope you will enjoy the ones that are yet to come!!💖💗💙

2 comments: