Thursday, June 27, 2019

An introduction

Hey everyone!! I'm so excited to tell all of you that I will be making horror stories for all of you to read. I'm also going to tell you how I got into writing horror stories. I remember back in 4th grade, my friend Tiffany and I were chosen from our class to help the principal take staples out of VERY OLD school attendance sheets and tests so that they could shred them to make room for the new records and stuff like that. Tiffany and I would take turns telling Horror stories that were made up or claimed to be true. When I got home I would most likely be writing horror stories to tell to my friend Tiffany the next day. After the school year was over, I decided that I wanted to make more, so in 5th grade ( that was this last school year) I made even more of them. Soon after, I was addicted to writing Horror Stories. So my Mom decided that I could have my own Blog page so I could share my horror stories with the world. So I hope you like the ones that will be coming in the future!!

4 comments:

  1. <3 I'm excited to read all your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Haeleigh! Keep going...it is fantastic that you are following your creative passions! You are a talented artist both in writing and drawing! Maybe you could create a picture to go with each story...that way you could showcase both your talents!! Hugsssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Malorie, That is a good idea! I will try to do that. <3

      Delete