Thursday, June 27, 2019

Blood Adventure Part II

    Previously, Hazel asked Nurse Kayou where J'Kyrah was and Nurse Kayou asked Hazel if J'Kyrah was a imaginary friend because nobody was with her. Now........"WHAT!? YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT!?'' Hazel yelled with concern. "I'm very sorry miss Hazel, but nobody was with you..I even have a photo to prove it.." Nurse Kayou told Hazel. ( Nurse Kayou actually looked at Hazel's phone and saw a picture that they had took together and printed it out.:P) "Here, have a look.." Nurse Kayou said as she gave Hazel the photo." N-No w-way.....She was in that picture though...." Hazel said looking at Nurse Kayou confused." Either way, you may go home now..." Nurse  Kayou told Hazel as she left the room. " J'Kyrah! Nurse Kayou said you were my imaginary friend!!I know you aren't!!" Hazel said as she looked over to her right and saw J'Kyrah. " Hazel~Chan, I'm sorry to say this, but I am your imaginary friend.I'm not real.." J'Kyrah said in a sorry way."N-no Y-you're lying. Other people at school saw you....." Hazel said in an I-don't-believe-you tone. "Hazel, they were imaginary friends too." J'Kyrah said. ( J'Kyrah meant that she was other people's imaginary friend too..Sorry if that didn't make sense. XD ) "oh.....well okay..." Hazel said as she left the hospital room, and later left the hospital.

1 comment: